Toram Online Xtal Drop Rate

com Toram Online: Follow me @ Home Armor Materials Drop Equipment Drop Bosses World Map Crystals (xtal) Dyes Blacksmith Boss Material Drops. Forum software by XenForo. Get quest in "Rugio Ruin", npc "Moralo", Quest " Goblins' Conspiracy. Thank you for playing Toram Online. Stat Build Toram online spina. xtal - Dark Mash Purple (atk&matk+1% , motion speed +1%) Miracle Potum (Mini boss) - lvl 42 Gear Drops - Morning star , Adventurer's garb (Pink dye A). The Twilight Dragon xtal drop in common in Alpha tests only (?) stat attk mp rev+10 crt rate +10 matk +2% armor crystal Toram Online Eeriee Crystal Armor drop. Monster Dan Item Toram Online - Download as Word Doc (. Thank you for playing Toram Online. Char 255 LUK You will use the first char to refine 0 to +C The second char for +C to +S Which ores I use: 0-5 Hematite 5-8 Damascus 8-9 Mithril 9-C Damascus + Anti-Degradation C-S Hematite + Anti-Degradation (You could use HP Orichalcum for C-B with 255 TEC char) By. Tenart's Book IV: Increases EXP Gain and Drop Rate from monsters by 300% for 1 hour. XTAL, VRgineers’ $6,000 VR headset, has so much of what we hope for in consumer VR. STATS: 27 DEF, +300 HP, 5% Attack Speed, 1% Physical Resist, 1% Critical Damage DROP: Brutal Dragon Decel RECIPE: 10 Brutal Dragon SKin, 2 Brutal Dragon Horn, 175 Cloth, 125 Metal, 400 Spina. It is the boss of Isthmus of Kaus: Dragon Den. Hi Semua, Sebagai sesama pemain Blacksmith (BS) saya membuat beberapa daftar di mana kita bisa bertani bersama-sama, seperti yang kita sem. If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Traux profile, thanks!. Ini akan membantu untuk meratakan cepat tanpa bingung saat pertama di Toram dunia. Note: Each stat of boss monsters is higher than in Nightmare Mode. There'd have to be some work done to make XTAL more realistic for consumer pockets and use cases, like gaming. Access Google Sites with a free Google account (for personal use) or G Suite account (for business use). Go to map "Rinon Plains" Piamoto aun sigo farm si tienen informacion q quieran agregar agradeceria la compartan en comentarios. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Cerita Game Ratusan tahun yang lalu, tanah terbelah oleh bencana tiba-tiba. Anda akan memenuhi berbagai orang di dunia ini, mengalami banyak petualangan, dan menghadapi keberadaan bawah yang misterius. Welcome to the Toram Online Forums. Toggle navigation Toram. Item Drops - poisonous mushroom , mushroom spore , turbid crystal. Char 255 LUK You will use the first char to refine 0 to +C The second char for +C to +S Which ores I use: 0-5 Hematite 5-8 Damascus 8-9 Mithril 9-C Damascus + Anti-Degradation C-S Hematite + Anti-Degradation (You could use HP Orichalcum for C-B with 255 TEC char) By. It goes from this: *Roll 00-99* 00-49 [Null] 50-79 [Item A] 80-99. Thank you for playing Toram Online. Forum software by XenForo. okey kali ini ane ingin berbagi informasi tentang item apa saja yang di drop monster di toram online karena waktu maen ane kagak tau sama sekali dan sangat bingung tapi karena gamenya keren ane lanjutin aja sampe mencari di mbah gugel dan akhirnya mendapatkannya item ini ada yang di pakai untuk upgrade senjata, buat senjata, baju dll. *Critical Rate:+1 *Attack Speed:+100 >Hunter`s Quiver-Kijimu Splinter:99-Metal:20pt-Cloth:40pt-Spina:125$ *DEF:0 *Accuracy:+6 *With Bows MaxMP:+100 >Sister`s Cape-Divine Tail Feather:4-Little Dragon Wing:8-Cloth:70pt-Spina:180$ *DEF:6 *MaxMP:+100 *STR:+3 *With Staffs Cast Speed:+100 >Dawn Hat-Torn Rope:15-Thick frog skin:30-Cloth:45pt-Beast. Ganglef Boss Drop Toram. Thank you for playing Toram Online. Tenart's Book III: Increases EXP Gain and Drop Rate from monsters by 200% for 1 hour. SKILLS _____ Blade lvl2 Hard hit 5, astute 10, Sonic blade 5, trigger slash 1, spiral air 10, sword mastery 5, quick slash 10, sword tech 10 Magic lvl1 Charge 1 Gaurd lvl1 Heavy Armor Mastery…. The Xtal System is a comprehensive suite of small molecule structural solution, refinement and analysis software, supporting both X-ray, neutron and electron diffraction data. TORAM ONLINE Mini Boss Drop List Dark Mushroom lv30 Gear Drops - adventurer garb ( red dye b), scholar glasses. If you have problems running RPG Toram Online on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below. Toram Online May 2016 Boss drop Friday, 13 May 2016. Toram Drop List land under development: Torpo - lvl 7 Gear Drops - Pointed hat Item Drops - Woodchip, Rat hair, Dirty nail Colon - lvl 4 & 6. If ALL members of your party pull ONLY A SINGLE DROP each, you all get a 2. Char 255 TEC rest DEX 2. A Green xtal can only be equipped to body armor. Chocolate Ooze boss is located in underground channel, you can access the map from the way in near the boat and there's fisherman standing near it, just goto near the bridge in Sofya City and you can find it. These are all considering things like xtal base drop rates being 0. The rapid expansion of the machine gun chain, this effect is often not fast. 5 Cara cepat dapat xtal / crysta di toram online Di game toram online, Xtal atau juga crysta banyak sekali jenisnya. Ganglef Boss Drop Toram. TORAM ONLINE MONSTER DROP LIST ALPHABETICAL ORDER LAND UNDER DEVELOPMENT (EAST OF SOFYA) Torpo - lvl 7 Gear Drops - Pointed hat Item Drops - Woodchip,Rat hair, Dirty nail Colon - lvl 4 & 6 Gear Drops - Hachigane Item Drops - Colon leaf,Colon skin, Pebble Shell mask - lvl 4-5 Gear Drops - Buckler Item Drops - Woodchip, Small wood, Nut Boss Colon. 2016 Google Search D. Monstruos Guias; Produccion. We would like to announce an event to raise drop rates of certain bosses during the event period. Xtals can be dropped from bosses/mini-bosses inside the maze, the drop rate is the same as in normal boss fights. xtal - Dark Mash Purple (atk&matk+1% , motion speed +1%) Miracle Potum (Mini boss) - lvl 42 Gear Drops - Morning star , Adventurer's garb (Pink dye A). Xtal: HP+70, MP+30 ATK +12, ATK +6%, DEF -4% Note: I don't know if there are two different xtals or if the stats were just changed post alpha but the only verified stats I have are the none-striked ones. There's also an option of using an orb item called extraction xtal where applying an upgrade xtal will save it with 100% success rate. A Yellow xtal can only be equipped to Additional gear. Hai para toram player kembali lagi dengan mimin di sini , setelah sekian lama mimin tidak memposting tentang Toram Online. Well, the XTAL headset was made for businesses. Some of them can make money by selling wow gold. Hi Semua, Sebagai sesama pemain Blacksmith (BS) saya membuat beberapa daftar di mana kita bisa bertani bersama-sama, seperti yang kita sem. Toram Online - Update New Features (Easy Leveling and Get Spina). Gear Drops - Wind staff, Mage hat Rotta Nemico is a monster in Toram-Online. 111K likes. Magic Jar (Mud) is an item in Iruna-Online. com - FashionDee. Once you apply one, the current xtal you equip can be saved (sent back to your inventory) (75% chance) or be destroyed (25%). xtal - Dark Mash Purple (atk&matk+1% , motion speed +1%) Miracle Potum (Mini boss) - lvl 42 Gear Drops - Morning star , Adventurer's garb (Pink dye A). In June 16, 2014 Toram Online developers announced it's Pre-Alpha stage would begin on June 18, 2014. Beberapa masih belum diisi/detil jadi mohon maklumi Land Under Development (East of sofya). Toram Monster Drop List. Download Gnu Xtal System for free. Tunnel Folding ppts; UEENEEE102A Workshop Assessment Guidelines; Workshop Practice Week 1. *Critical Rate:+1 *Attack Speed:+100 >Hunter`s Quiver-Kijimu Splinter:99-Metal:20pt-Cloth:40pt-Spina:125$ *DEF:0 *Accuracy:+6 *With Bows MaxMP:+100 >Sister`s Cape-Divine Tail Feather:4-Little Dragon Wing:8-Cloth:70pt-Spina:180$ *DEF:6 *MaxMP:+100 *STR:+3 *With Staffs Cast Speed:+100 >Dawn Hat-Torn Rope:15-Thick frog skin:30-Cloth:45pt-Beast. Daftar Crysta / Xtal disini hanya menampilkan bentuk index paling simpel, jika ingin data detail (yang drop item nya, dll ) bisa click link di bagian paling bawah langsung. - 100% Drop Rate. Lesson plan week 1 workshop; Technical Drawing Video. This page shows all the Normal Crysta items for Toram-Online. Gear Drops: Wind Toram Online Game Guide Drop List. The Twilight Dragon xtal drop in common in Alpha tests only (?) stat attk mp rev+10 crt rate +10 matk +2% armor crystal Toram Online Eeriee Crystal Armor drop. Thank you for playing Toram Online. yang rajin farm bowgan stabilitynya lumayan kecil, di toram ada mekanisme proration, ada 3 macem attack Normal Attack, Physical Attack, Magic. イルーナ戦記では ストームブレスは アイテムです. Wow, the Luck Stat makes you get rare stuff? Who knew!?. Toram Online Indonesia - Cara Cepat Mendapatkan Crystal Saat Farming [Part 1] Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Pertama-tama perkenalkan nama ana Ucing Wewa biasa dipanggil Ucing, dan pemilik dari Id bernamakan -Ucing- dan -Wewa-. Point luk wajib di isi sampai penuh karena akan mempengaruhi rate untuk refine nanti. Tags : Are you envious of those top WOW GoldWOW Gold. Its not a vit tank. It achieved fusion rates of up to 7 x 10**6 per second. Thank you for playing Toram Online. Mapas *Guard Rate: +3%. Guide; Stats [Monster Drop] Guard Rate 1%, Attack MP Recovery -1. Unofficial Iruna & Toram Online Forum. And to see whether the request has been issued or not, you can search for it here Toram online mod apk ( FIX THE DISCONNECT PROBLEM) ═════════════════════════════════════ Alternatively you can visit our Fans Page for request Mods. Basicly there are 3 type of Mage farmer : INT Build; Putting all stat point. If you are newbie in Toram Online, this guide will help your way from beginner. Go to map "Rinon Plains" Piamoto aun sigo farm si tienen informacion q quieran agregar agradeceria la compartan en comentarios. Well, the XTAL headset was made for businesses. Xtal - Tortuga (Guard Rate +5%, Physical Resistence +3%, MaxHP +1%) [armor crysta, only for body armor] Suedor Cliff ( East of Rugio Ruins or Northwest of Icule Lake) Colon - Lv 9 Gear Drops - Item Drops - Colon Leaf, Colon Skin, Unripe Nut Raffy - Lv 10 Gear Drops - Item Drops - Animal Skin, Fluffy Fur, Soft Hair Xtal - MP+50 Kijimu - Lv Gear. XTAL, VRgineers' $6,000 VR headset, has so much of what we hope for in consumer VR. It will be helpful to fast leveling without confused at first time in Toram world. What this means is that when you kill a boss, the reward is chosen by a randomized number, a "roll". diablus toram. If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in _Mukund_ profile, thanks!. TORAM ONLINE ~Dye Drop List~ Lavarca - lvl 21 Gear Drops - Horns, Adventurer's garb (Light blue dye A) Item Drops - Fluffy fur, Animal horn, Gorgeous fur. Kutip Balas. Your also going to want to get your bunny hood slotted, i supppose, for grand pojo xtal. Hai para toram player kembali lagi dengan mimin di sini , setelah sekian lama mimin tidak memposting tentang Toram Online. bagaimana dengan update event Cristmas kali ini ? cukup bagus bukan, apalagi bagi kalian yang sudah menggantungkan Xmas Stocking di pohon Pirsebanyak 100 kali kalian bisa mendapatkan Book Oblivion (Buku Hampa) secara gratis. Hey Guys In this tutorial, I will be giving you the compete knowledge about the new Electra 11. Item : spiritual gem , sheeting fabric , torn cloth. Materials Drop - Toram Online. Song Toram Online Jul 28, 2015 [TORAM ONLINE'S DROP LIST] Hello everyone !! Here is the answer of all "where to get" questions, so please dont ask where to get before checking these drop lists. Monstruos Guias; Produccion. Let's get something out of the way, drop rate% on gearbasically does nothing ,-, You may have a piece of gear with 1% bonus drop rate or even maybe have a Gold Potum xtal. Para dewa buru-buru bergabung dengan alasan, bagaimanapun, dunia terlihat buruk Karena negara-negara hancur, orang dibagi menjadi empat kelompok tanpa memandang ras. Ganglef is a crab boss in toram game. Welcome to the Toram Online Forums. Here is a xtal with a boss I don't hate •-• waw. Please make sure to read our rules and be friendly to all our members. Anda akan memenuhi berbagai orang di dunia ini, mengalami banyak petualangan, dan menghadapi keberadaan bawah yang misterius. And its rolled when you kill the boss. guide | Lutaros Cavern. panduan toram online monster drop, miniboss drop, boss drop, dye a b c. Stone Mercenary Lv60 Gear drop :Mirror shield. As such, I will color label the xtals appropriately from now on. Colon - lvl 4 & 6. General Discussion. SKILLS _____ Blade lvl2 Hard hit 5, astute 10, Sonic blade 5, trigger slash 1, spiral air 10, sword mastery 5, quick slash 10, sword tech 10 Magic lvl1 Charge 1 Gaurd lvl1 Heavy Armor Mastery…. Each boss give 2 drop rolls automatically, you get a 3rd from your party reward, and Drop Up skill (Survival lvl1), at 10 ranks, gives an extra drop 25% of the time!!! Happy days, Happy days! That being said some bosses are just impossible to do this with. STATER Guide PUT STATS INTO ITEMS Toram Online 2017 HD | トラム オンライン. Weapon : Demon Gate ATAU Sesuai Kebutuhan. This Toram Online Dual Wield Build Guide is definitely recommended for players who wants to build a high DPS Dual Wield Character in Toram Online. 3) as most will know from a previouse forum my xtal drop rate is insaine. Weapon : Demon Gate ATAU Sesuai Kebutuhan. General Discussion. Toram Online Refinement Guide: You need 2 different chars if you want to make refinement 0-S. Toram Online: Follow me @ Home Armor Materials Drop Equipment Drop Bosses World Map Crystals (xtal) Critical Rate +1. It's exactly what it sounds, it upgrades some already pre existing xtals. [Toram Online] Get Spina 2-5m 1 Day. kalo bisa beli yang slot, kasih aja xtal yg nambahin drop rate atau ga MP. Terima Kasih telah berkunjung & membaca. Hey Guys In this tutorial, I will be giving you the compete knowledge about the new Electra 11. Item Drop de La Cleon en Mu Online. Toram Online MMORPG сайт про лучшее ммо рпг игру на androidе. It achieved fusion rates of up to 7 x 10**6 per second. Arduino Project. It is the boss of Isthmus of Kaus: Dragon Den. Daftar Crysta / Xtal disini hanya menampilkan bentuk index paling simpel, jika ingin data detail (yang drop item nya, dll ) bisa click link di bagian paling bawah langsung. Chocolate Ooze boss is located in underground channel, you can access the map from the way in near the boat and there's fisherman standing near it, just goto near the bridge in Sofya City and you can find it. This includes, but not limited to, searchable item database, monster database, crafting database, and quest database. TORAM ONLINE Mini Boss Drop List Dark Mushroom lv30 Gear Drops - adventurer garb ( red dye b), scholar glasses. Would free crafting without the ingredients needed be too much for a mod request?. Drop item monster biasanya terbagi menjadi common, uncommon dan rare. This page shows all the Normal Crysta items for Toram-Online. Chests vary depending on the day. This roll is a number between 00-99. The winning rates of Drop Rate Boosting Items in "Item Chest" will increase for a limited time! Item Chest Campaign - Item Chest The winning rates of the following items will be boosted for a limited time! Lilulu's Book: Increases Drop Rate from monsters by 50% for 3 hours. Create account or Sign in. Toram Monster Drop List. I just discovered there is a toram online fandom on tumblr. 1 Jailbreak as some of you may not be super technical, so you guys know what youre dealing with. Ganglef has two Hounds at the start of battle when you try to fight it, most of ganglef attacks is AOE, so besure not to get close enough while attacking. Selain banyak jenisnya, semisal seperti weapon crysta, armor crysta, normal crysta, enhancer crysta (xtal upgredan) dan sejenisnya. Note: Each stat of boss monsters is higher than in Nightmare Mode. Xtal : Inzanio Blue ( weapon atk+10, fractional barrier +3% , guard rate +1% , attack mp recovery -1) Twilight Dragon Lv100 Gear : Twilight Dress , Twilight Dagger , Twilight Arrow. com - FashionDee. Once you apply one, the current xtal you equip can be saved (sent back to your inventory) (75% chance) or be destroyed (25%). diablus toram. It achieved fusion rates of up to 7 x 10**6 per second. " Purely in your head. TORAM ONLINE ~Dye Drop List~ Lavarca - lvl 21 Gear Drops - Horns, Adventurer's garb (Light blue dye A) Item Drops - Fluffy fur, Animal horn, Gorgeous fur. But HE ATTACC MOAR. Ver mais da Página Toram Online Comunidad Gamer no Facebook. Point luk di sini seperti anti-degratation yaitu untuk menaikan rate penurunan pada equipment saat me-refine. Con tecnología de Crea tu propio sitio web único con plantillas. - Fixed a bug that will not occur spontaneous recovery under specific conditions. This is not the official Toram Online page, we are in no way apart of ASOBIMO Nemico. Mapas *Guard Rate: +3%. Daftar item+gear drops dri momon momon di toram online indo. Do you mean Grand Pojo xtal? It gives 1%drop rate for additional gear, not rings :(Your going to want Golden Potum Xtal, it gives 1% drop rate for rings (but that event is gone so your gonna need to find one on a ring in cb and get an extraction crystal). Item : spiritual gem , sheeting fabric , torn cloth. 28 [Mega Hack +20] Archived. There's also an option of using an orb item called extraction xtal where applying an upgrade xtal will save it with 100% success rate. drop list monster toram online 2017; drop list monster toram online 2017, 8th, 9th and drop list monster toram online 2017, 6th and 7th d drop list monster toram online 2017, fourth and 5t drop list monster toram online 2017, third drop li drop list monster toram online 2017, second drop l drop list monster toram online 2017. Balft's Book: Increases EXP Gain and Drop Rate from monsters by 50% for 3 hours. Magic Jar (Mud) is an item in Iruna-Online. Toram Online Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. And to see whether the request has been issued or not, you can search for it here Toram online mod apk ( FIX THE DISCONNECT PROBLEM) ═════════════════════════════════════ Alternatively you can visit our Fans Page for request Mods. Gear Drops: Wind Toram Online Game Guide Drop List. Death Colon [Weapon Crysta] [Monster Drop] MaxMP -2000, ASPD 1000, Short Range Damage 10%. That makes me happy. If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in _Mukund_ profile, thanks!. Algo curioso de este boss es q podrás pelear tanto. Note: Each stat of boss monsters is higher than in Nightmare Mode. Drop Rate UP- Meningkatkan Drop Rate 1% per skill level. Ini akan membantu untuk meratakan cepat tanpa bingung saat pertama di Toram dunia. For example, only 4 Topazes were obtained during a whole 1000 floors journey, but this doesn't mean that they are rare, it just means that less chests were opened on the day that Topaz is. jp Item Drop Rates Issue on Difficulty: Easy. 01% and things like that. Toram Online: Some tips to get xtal easier at gem run [SRD/LEG/GLORY GEM]. Arduino Project. Всё об игре - Skills Items Equipment Stats Quest Drop. 5 drop rate bonus on that item. Terima Kasih telah berkunjung & membaca. Magic Jar (Mud) is an item in Iruna-Online. Toram Online Indonesia - Cara Cepat Mendapatkan Crystal Saat Farming [Part 1] Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Pertama-tama perkenalkan nama ana Ucing Wewa biasa dipanggil Ucing, dan pemilik dari Id bernamakan -Ucing- dan -Wewa-. Game "Do Not UNDERESTIMATE CLYDE LUXEN's DROP RATE!". Toram Online Xtal Drop Rate. Information is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice. 2016 Google Search D. Rabu, 02 Desember 2015. Please make sure to read our rules and be friendly to all our members. *Critical rate +3 *Attack Speed +10% >Saber-Acient Hilt: 5-Gold Fragment: 10-Metal: 50pt-Spina:150$ *ATK:34(90%) *Earth Element *MDEF:+15 >Legacy Sword-Zoktzda Stone:1-Damacus Ore:3-Metal: 150pt-Spina: 300$ *ATK:34(90%) *Earth Element *MDEF: +15 >Stone Sword-Dark Gray Claw: 8-Burgeon:2-Spina: 350$ *ATK38(80%) *Guard Rate: +3%. Toram Online - Mage Luck Build (Farm) NC farm 1 hour By Clouds™ Toram Online: Some tips to get xtal easier at gem run [SRD/LEG/GLORY GEM] Toram Online Maze. A Yellow xtal can only be equipped to Additional gear. Welcome to Coryn Club, a fansite of Toram Online! We store a collection of informations from the world of Toram Online. SKILLS _____ Blade lvl2 Hard hit 5, astute 10, Sonic blade 5, trigger slash 1, spiral air 10, sword mastery 5, quick slash 10, sword tech 10 Magic lvl1 Charge 1 Gaurd lvl1 Heavy Armor Mastery…. OH&S CIRCUIT BREAKER & RCD VIDEO; UEENEEE102A Workshop Practice. Farming Spina in Toram Online can be very easy especially if you have a high level character which can easily farm in different areas in the game. LAND UNDER DEVELOPMENT (EAST OF SOFYA) Torpo - lvl 7 Gear Drops - Pointed hat Item Drops - Woodchip,Rat hair, Dirty nail Colon - lvl 4 & 6 Gear Drops - Hachigane Item Drops - Colon leaf,Colon skin, Pebble Shell mask - lvl 4-5 Gear Drops - Buckler Item Drops - Woodchip, Small wood, Nut…. Stat Build Toram online spina. - Fixed a bug that will not occur spontaneous recovery under specific conditions. A realistic, beautiful display, an impressive 180-degree FOV and game-changing, controller-free hand usage in VR. A Purple xtal can only be equipped to Special gear. 111K likes. Algo curioso de este boss es q podrás pelear tanto. If you see a game update, that we do not have the ability to update, please send us the latest Apk package in Traux profile, thanks!. com - FashionDee. Dex+1 - Nemico - Underground Ruins B1. Well, the XTAL headset was made for businesses. UEENEEE101A OHS ONLINE 1. A Blue xtal can be equipped in any gear. Item Drops - poisonous mushroom , mushroom spore , turbid crystal. boss drop update part 2 Xtal: Atk +2%, Aggro +5%, Crit Rate -1. Forum software by XenForo. DROP LIST MONSTER TORAM ONLINE 2017, 8th, 9th and 10th Drop List xtal : Mauez Blue ( maxMp+150 , crit rate +2 , Second Drop L DROP LIST MONSTER TORAM. - 100% Drop Rate! - Magic Wall full map range (Magic skill) - Max quick draw level (100% recovery 100mp every skill) - Sword tempest full map range (physical skill) - Earth bind full map range (physical skill) -- New Features --- Hasso Happa Full Map Range. Item List Crysta | Normal Crysta | Weapon Crysta | Armor Crysta | Additional Crysta | Special Crysta | Accuracy+10 [Normal Crysta] Toram Online is ©Asobimo, Inc. The Payment Methods Available on Google Play. Berikut Trik Refine Equip Dewa +S Toram Online Membuat char BS Luk Yang pertama kalian harus mempunyai 1 char yang memiliki personal stat luk sampai full. Xtal - Tortuga (Guard Rate +5%, Physical Resistence +3%, MaxHP +1%) [armor crysta, only for body armor] Suedor Cliff ( East of Rugio Ruins or Northwest of Icule Lake) Colon - Lv 9 Gear Drops - Item Drops - Colon Leaf, Colon Skin, Unripe Nut Raffy - Lv 10 Gear Drops - Item Drops - Animal Skin, Fluffy Fur, Soft Hair Xtal - MP+50 Kijimu - Lv Gear. Toram online was created by Asobimo Inc. Wind Roar Lv32 Gear drop : headband ( green dye b) Item drop : fairy feather , ☆save point, breeze crystal. ) Gem Run Drops. Hard hit 5-10 lvl(at 10 lvl it has %100 flinc rate) > Astute 5 lvl > Trigger 6-10 lvl (10 lvl for more ampr and motion spd) > Rampage 1-10 lvl(10 lvl for more ampr) > Meteor 1 lvl. Toram Online Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This page shows all the Normal Crysta items for Toram-Online. Bless Online Buy Gold Buy PowerLeveling Buy CDKey Cabal 2 Cabal 2 Gold Clash of Clans Buy PowerLeveling Buy CDKey DC-Universe-Online Buy Gold Digimon Masters Online Buy Gold DK Online DK Online Gold Dofus Touch Buy Gold Dragomon Hunter Buy Gold Dragon's Prophet Buy Gold Buy Items Buy CDKey Dungeon Fighter Online Buy Gold Buy PowerLeveling ELOA. kalo bisa beli yang slot, kasih aja xtal yg nambahin drop rate atau ga MP. This includes, but not limited to, searchable item database, monster database, crafting database, and quest database. Arduino Project. Toram Online Guide Post Droplist ^^ Feels Free to add 0Nemico - lvl 11 & 13. Daftar Crysta / Xtal disini hanya menampilkan bentuk index paling simpel, jika ingin data detail (yang drop item nya, dll ) bisa click link di bagian paling bawah langsung. Ganglef is a crab boss in toram game. Once you apply one, the current xtal you equip can be saved (sent back to your inventory) (75% chance) or be destroyed (25%). Mayoritas pemain Toram Online memiliki setidaknya 1 karakter Farmer-Mage, dimana memiliki MP yang banyak sangatlah diperlukan, sehingga Crysta (xtal) ini banyak dicari oleh pemain. Information is provided 'as is' and solely for informational purposes, not for trading purposes or advice. pake ultimate gem (naikin base drop rate jadi 50%) 9. panduan toram online monster drop, miniboss drop, boss drop, dye a b c. イルーナ戦記では ストームブレスは アイテムです. Your also going to want to get your bunny hood slotted, i supppose, for grand pojo xtal. TORAM ONLINE Weapon Drop List^^ Ruin rat - lvl 8 Gear Drops - longsword Item Drops - Small gloves, Small hilt, Hematite Nemico - lvl 11 Gear Drops - Wind staff Item Drops - Ragera l, Bat claw, Bat wing Xtal - Dex+1 Excavated Golem (Boss) - lvl 16 Gear Drops - Golemet, Alto ruin bow, Huge heavy shield Item Drops - Golem's fragment, Pale gem, Old. - 100% Drop Rate! - Magic Wall full map range (Magic skill) - Max quick draw level (100% recovery 100mp every skill) - Sword tempest full map range (physical skill) - Earth bind full map range (physical skill) -- New Features --- Hasso Happa Full Map Range. Item Drops - poisonous mushroom , mushroom spore , turbid crystal. Thank you for playing Toram Online. Item : spiritual gem , sheeting fabric , torn cloth. Create account or Sign in. 5 Cara cepat dapat xtal / crysta di toram online Di game toram online, Xtal atau juga crysta banyak sekali jenisnya. Item List Crysta | Normal Crysta | Weapon Crysta | Armor Crysta | Additional Crysta | Special Crysta | Accuracy+10 [Normal Crysta] Toram Online is ©Asobimo, Inc. 4) breaks only seem to pump out gear more yet never get xtals and when they do( very rarely ) it tends to be after obtaining 5 other rares first. Song Toram Online Jul 28, 2015 [TORAM ONLINE'S DROP LIST] Hello everyone !! Here is the answer of all "where to get" questions, so please dont ask where to get before checking these drop lists. Tunnel Folding ppts; UEENEEE102A Workshop Assessment Guidelines; Workshop Practice Week 1. Toram Online Guide Post Droplist ^^ Feels Free to add information or remove from post please leave message/comment Original post from toram online Indonesia Please like ToramOnlineIndonesia last update fanspage August, 19, 2015 DROP LIST = Monster = Mini boss ♢ = Boss First Drop List land under development:. Toram Online Indonesia - 3 Cara Mengetahui User Status Luk [Drop Rate] Saat Bossing Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Pertama-tama perkenalkan nama ana Ucing Wewa biasa dipanggil Ucing, dan pemilik dari Id bernamakan -Ucing- dan -Wewa-. By Location: Alphabetical Order: Event Items: Guild Maze Drops: Housekeeping > <. Toram Online May 2016 Boss drop Friday, 13 May 2016. TORAM ONLINE ~Dye Drop List~ Lavarca - lvl 21 Gear Drops - Horns, Adventurer's garb (Light blue dye A) Item Drops - Fluffy fur, Animal horn, Gorgeous fur. xtal : Caspy Blue (guard rate +2% , guard power +2% , Toram online español Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. adventurer garb (pink dye b) Item drop : pebble , zoktzda stone. Guide; Stats [Monster Drop] Guard Rate 1%, Attack MP Recovery -1. pdf), Text File (. Mehr von Toram Online Comunidad Gamer auf Facebook anzeigen. Toram Monster Drop List. Toram Online: Follow me @ Home Armor Materials Drop Equipment Drop Bosses World Map Crystals (xtal) Critical Rate +1. How long does it take you to get an Xtal? Iruna Online Related. Please make sure to read our rules and be friendly to all our members. Song Toram Online Jul 28, 2015 [TORAM ONLINE'S DROP LIST] Hello everyone !! Here is the answer of all "where to get" questions, so please dont ask where to get before checking these drop lists. Game "Do Not UNDERESTIMATE CLYDE LUXEN's DROP RATE!". Death Colon [Weapon Crysta] [Monster Drop] MaxMP -2000, ASPD 1000, Short Range Damage 10%. Thanks for join with us. 2016 Google Search D. guide | Lutaros Cavern. Stone Mercenary Lv60 Gear drop :Mirror shield. LUK stat can rise ur drop rate. Toggle navigation Toram. com - FashionDee. okey kali ini ane ingin berbagi informasi tentang item apa saja yang di drop monster di toram online karena waktu maen ane kagak tau sama sekali dan sangat bingung tapi karena gamenya keren ane lanjutin aja sampe mencari di mbah gugel dan akhirnya mendapatkannya item ini ada yang di pakai untuk upgrade senjata, buat senjata, baju dll. Point luk di sini seperti anti-degratation yaitu untuk menaikan rate penurunan pada equipment saat me-refine. Yes, no need to focus on your character's tanking ability because you can easily solo dungeons and bosses with your character's excellent offensive ability. Eerie Crystal is the third boss you will fight in Toram Online in the main storyline. DROP LIST MONSTER TORAM ONLINE 2017, 8th, 9th and 10th Drop List xtal : Mauez Blue ( maxMp+150 , crit rate +2 , Second Drop L DROP LIST MONSTER TORAM. Would free crafting without the ingredients needed be too much for a mod request?. most my xtals seem to drop at night and never once obtained during my daytime Gmt+1" That relates to #1 bro "3) and lastly the boss in general - basicly one boss will drop an xtal but the boss may not be the one your farming. Akan tetapi spawn-rate dari monster ini yang terbilang langka, ditambah drop yang kita hendaki adalah Crysta, maka akan membutuhkan waktu yang tidak sebentar untuk. A 2h dps is more tanky. B Garb (stats in comment)-Xtal: atk 2% , aggro 5%, crit rate -1(any equip) 1. Ancient King's Bow/ 古き時代の王弓/ 古代的國王弓 (崩龍弓) Ability (Blacksmith) Where can Find ATK: >= 23 (65%) Hit -25% Critical Rate+10 Kaiser Blacksmith Craft Ability (Drop) Selling price in Shop Process Materials ATK: >= 23 (65%) Hit -50% Critical Rate+20 12s Metal 12pt. 07 Volg Xtal. I just discovered there is a toram online fandom on tumblr. This issue was fixed in the maintenance on June 23rd, and item drop rates are successfully changed on Easy mode. guide | Lutaros Cavern. The Twilight Dragon xtal drop in common in Alpha tests only (?) stat attk mp rev+10 crt rate +10 matk +2% armor crystal Toram Online Eeriee Crystal Armor drop. Untuk beberapa Istilah & Dasar yang lainnya nanti akan Saya sunting & tambahkan kembali dalam Post ini. toram online best 2h build search new fashion videos, top fashion today, best fashion in high quality videos at FashionDee. Mayoritas pemain Toram Online memiliki setidaknya 1 karakter Farmer-Mage, dimana memiliki MP yang banyak sangatlah diperlukan, sehingga Crysta (xtal) ini banyak dicari oleh pemain. Toggle navigation Toram. Once you apply one, the current xtal you equip can be saved (sent back to your inventory) (75% chance) or be destroyed (25%). TORAM ONLINE ~Dye Drop List~ Lavarca - lvl 21 Gear Drops - Horns, Adventurer's garb (Light blue dye A) Item Drops - Fluffy fur, Animal horn, Gorgeous fur Purple jelly - lvl 17 Gear Drops - Ribbon (Purple dye A) Item Drops - Sticky liquid, Purple jelly, Turbid cystal Dark Mushroom lv30 Gear Drops - adventurer garb ( red dye b), scholar glasses. This issue was fixed in the maintenance on June 23rd, and item drop rates are successfully changed on Easy mode. 28 [Mega Hack +20] Archived. Toram Online Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. STATER Guide PUT STATS INTO ITEMS Toram Online 2017 HD | トラム オンライン. As of right only maps and monster drops are available. Base ATK: 318 (60%) Unsur Angin Critical Damage +5% Accuracy +30 Kecepatan Serangan +10%. Akan tetapi spawn-rate dari monster ini yang terbilang langka, ditambah drop yang kita hendaki adalah Crysta, maka akan membutuhkan waktu yang tidak sebentar untuk. Wow, the Luck Stat makes you get rare stuff? Who knew!?. Hey Guys In this tutorial, I will be giving you the compete knowledge about the new Electra 11. This roll is a number between 00-99. v Battle Lv 1:. It achieved fusion rates of up to 7 x 10**6 per second. Anything in black is unknown to me. langsung aja.